Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Did You Miss Me? I'm Giving You 30 Days of Me

Where In The World Should I Go?
Hello to anyone and everyone reading this post. How have you been? Do you even remember who I am? My posts have been quite scattered. The last time I checked in was June 7, 2015 and boy has a lot taken place.  I was considering deleting this blog because my goal is always to write uplifting and inspiring articles, but honestly I didn't feel anywhere near uplifting or inspiring. Over the past seven months I have been trying to find my zest for life again.

On my quest I decided that what I need is not outside of myself and that I need to get back to the things that I enjoy the most. Writing this blog is one of my absolute favorite things to do so I've decided to share a post everyday for the next 30 days.

Over the next month I plan to involve you, my readers, in all of my endeavors, I plan to encourage, uplift, and inspire again. I plan to redefine my definition of personal success. I'm going to engage in activities that bring joy to my soul. I invite you all to follow me as I rediscover my true self.

Peace, Love, and Beauty...I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

Love to you all,

Lila J aka FemmenoireAtl


No comments:

Post a Comment