Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 1.....What Will You Commit To?

I've always heard that when starting a new endeavor or making changes in life the first step is always the hardest. When I came up with the idea to write a post daily for the next thirty days I was super excited, so excited in fact that I could hardly sleep last night. I was going to wake up early, get motivated, and write an inspirational post to help you have a blissful day, but of course that did not happen. Hey, it's only day 1.

I've decided today that in order for this to work I need to change up my routine a little. The first thing that I usually do is turn on the local news to check out the weather and traffic but some days I become engrossed in the news of the day and the news is usually negative. For the next thirty days I will listen to uplifting music or get ready in silence. I want to ensure that I am not carrying those dark negative messages with me throughout my day. Watching the news makes me fearful at times to enjoy my city because it's always in the back of my mind that something terrible just happened last night, this week, or this morning. I will be as cautious as possible however, I want to begin to live fearlessly knowing that the only moment that matters is the present.

What will you commit to for the next 30 days? I am recommitting myself to my dreams and my faith in the universe, myself, mankind, and womankind.

Let's see what unfolds on day 2!

~One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment